The tool of capturing Clow Cards in the Cardcaptor Sakura Anime is the Clow Wand or the Sealing Staff. There are a total of two tools that Sakura uses to capture and convert the cards.
Additionally, the reviews for various Clow & Sakura Cards are here :
– Clow Cards – American edition (Trendmasters)
– Clow Cards – Japanese edition & Reprint / Deluxe edition (Bandai)
– Clow Cards – Japanese edition (Kodansha)
– Clow Cards – Japanese edition (Re-release, 2015) (Kodansha)
– Compare different Clow Card sets
– Sakura Cards – Japanese edition (Bandai)
– Sakura Cards – Japanese 2nd movie edition (Bandai)
Other Cardcaptor Sakura reviews :
– Ichiban Kuji, 2014 (Banpresto)
Cardcaptor Sakura Clow Wand / Sealing Staff (Re-Release) (Bandai)
This review is for the Re-Release, 2004, version of the Bandai Clow Wand / Sealing Staff :
The Clow Wand and its box is much larger than i thought it would be. This is the 2004, re-release version which has a smaller window and of a slightly different design of pinkish style for the Cardcaptor Sakura packaging. The Clow Wand is held in place in the box by the cardboard that secures the shaft and plastic holder for the head.
2) Clow Wand
The main color for the Clow Wand is pink for the shaft & eyes, white for the wings and accented with gold and red for the tips.
Clow Wand (Electronic Feature)
The electronic require 2 AAA batteries. There is a off/on switch that can be used to turn the feature on. There are two voice command effects which the Clow Wand would produce. A light nod of the wand’s head should simply activate the effects. The beak and eyes of the Clow Wand would light up and the voice will be produced from the speaker holes from the top of the head.
Clow Wand Replica
Yes, there are replicas that exist and are mainly used for cosplay. They can be made to order, can be of any size and height.