Clow Cards & Sakura Cards are the one of the essentials of the Cardcaptor Sakura anime.
There are various editions of Clow Book & Clow Cards / Sakura Book & Sakura Cards that exist which are listed below and this is a review for the Bandai edition.
– Clow Cards – American edition (Trendmasters)
– Clow Cards – Japanese edition & Reprint / Deluxe edition (Bandai)
– Clow Cards – Japanese edition (Kodansha)
– Clow Cards – Japanese edition (Re-release, 2015) (Kodansha)
– Compare different Clow Card sets
– Sakura Cards – Japanese edition (Bandai)
– Sakura Cards – Japanese 2nd movie edition (Bandai)
Clow Book & Clow Cards (Re-released, 2015) (Kodansha)
If you want to compare it to the older edition, it is rather similar in terms of content, design and packaging.
So here are the specifics of the re-released version:
1) Clow Book
Highly similar to the original kodansha edition, the 2015 edition is heat wrapped with a layer of transparent plastic to protect the contents from falling out. The clow book has the 2015 sticker label on the front that indicates its authenticity. The book is glossy as well. The sides of the book is protected by a white cardboard, which also did exist in the original edition.
2) Clow Card Box
Again, the clow card box is an exact replica of the original edition.
3) Clow Cards
Same as the original, 52 cards are in the deck. The texture & material of the card are highly similar or possibly the same, and the cards are bounded using a transparent plastic bind. The only difference, visually, will probably be the difference in shades of the color, due to the printing.
4) Clow Card Leaflet
If taken a close look, the leaflet is printed on the same type of material when compared to the original.
5) Print version & information
The insides of the book states the print information and license information.